News from Gauhati University

JONAKI- A North East Film Festival, 29-30 November, 2018

Workshop on Quantitative Communication Research, 19-21 December, 2018

Call for Research Paper for the Research Journal of the Department of Commerce

One week Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on Behavioral Remodeling and Use of ICT Tools for Classroom Delivery of Teachers (03 - 08 December, 2018)

Academic notification - regarding Language to be adopted in writing thesis

Top Members 

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Latest Activity

Dr Nabami Gogoi and Badan Barman are now friends
10 hours ago
Dr Nabami Gogoi left a comment for Badan Barman
10 hours ago
Sanjeev Kalita posted a status
"Good Luck for exam."
22 hours ago
Dhanjit Deka posted a status
"I received my photograph"
yesterday

New Information Transferred during the Session on Google Drive in Workshop on MOOC

Google Drive constitutes a file storage and synchronization service developed by Google. It incorporates Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, and Google Forms – the free, web-based office suite offered by Google and integrated with Google Drive. On June 25, 2024 at the Google I/O developer conference, Sundar Pichai announced that Google Drive was being used by 58% of the Fortune 500 companies as well as by 72 of the top universities. On September 21, 2015, it was announced that Google Drive had over one million organizational paying users. In March 2017, Google announced that Google Drive had 800 million active users.

Almost all Gmail users are using Google Drive knowingly or unknowingly and sometimes even some users are very much familiar to the Google Drive. As such, as a person who took session on Google Drive in your programme on "Workshop on MOOCs, e-Content Development and Open Educational Resources" organized by UGC HRDC Gauhati University during 26 November to 2 December 2018, I want to know what you have learn newly (in addition to your existing stock of knowledge on Google Drive). Kindly feel free to leave your comment.

Views: 146

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sir, Nice presentstion and presentation is most essential to me in dailly life use. Please add me in google drive. Presentstion of internet searching will be benefited to me. Lot of thanks sir

Sir,
Due to internet problem I could not understand properly. So, please upload the instruction.

Both sessions are fruitful. Unfortunately due to lace of proper connectivity we couldnot take the 100% benefits of hands on.

Google Drive is highly useful for MOOCs. Dr. Jaswant Saini and Dr. Ramphul Ohlan, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana.

Post lunch sessions were very informative, engaging, participatory and interactive. I really enjoyed these sessions, learnt a lot and wish that the next sessions will also be like today’s one. Thank you very much to you Badan sir.
Thank you. I have been benefited from the session.
Learnt a lot on the digital initiatives of GOI, about the apps and softwares to promote us to a remodeled facilitator. Also the benefits of Google drive to device teaching modules seemed very significant today.
Highly enriching sessions on GoI digital initiatives in the education sector.
Dr.Nawaz Khan
It is enriching as your explanation bridged my existing sketchy knowledge and your new inputs. Thanks sir
I am thankful to Barman sir for his endeavour to inform us basic features and advantages of Google Drive.

I. Was introduced with different features of google Drive. Thank you Sir.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service